Ogilvy's RAW Jarrah Honey 20+ TA
Raw Jarrah Honey 20+ TA
Jarrah Honey 20+ TA is an exclusive and rare super honey from Western Australia. It is known as a healing honey because of its natural antibacterial activity.
Jarrah honey comes from a single variety of the eucalyptus tree, Eucalyptus marginata, and is a dark, amber-coloured thick runny honey with a distinctive strong taste of nuts and caramel.
Jarrah honey has a number of unique benefits and properties, including:
- Totally natural product
- Has high antimicrobial properties – measured by its Total Activity (TA) rating of 20+
- Independently tested
- Significantly higher level of antioxidants than manuka honey
- Low in glucose – Low GI
- Scientific research shows Jarrah has a high antibacterial activity and is effective against Candida
- Excellent choice for dressing golden Staphylococcus infections, E.coli as well as ulcerated wounds
- Can be used to treat burns, wounds and skin infections
- Unique & delicious flavour
- Perfect as a natural sweetener or drizzled over toast or yogurt
Gift Wrapping: None; Options available if you need gift wrapping.
Corporate Gift: Corporate logo customization is available in gift tag / card
UAE Delivery: Chocolate Gift Delights delivers to the whole UAE - Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ras Al-Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain, Fujeirah, Ajman